Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Thankgiving and Christmas 2020

 WELL...hello 6 months later!!  I got signed out of my blog and just now figured out how to get back in.  LOL! Goodness...I've missed it.  I have SO many pictures to add because this blog is my running memory.  Now that I've turned the blog into 3 books from the beginning until 2011 I am hooked and am committed to continuing my family's story and making books for my kids to read someday.  This is priceless to me and I hope they enjoy looking back at their childhood.  

All of these pictures loaded in reverse order and I don't have it in me to flip them all so essentially this was our life from New Years to Thanksgiving.  It all looked very different this year with Covid but we still managed to make special memories together which is all that really matters.  So glad to be back!!



Christmas...

























Celebrating 17 years...









Thanksgiving at Andy and Kadi's...




















Doing a window visit Thanksgiving day for Nanny when she was in rehab recovering from Covid...








Celebrating Cristin's 40th in November...


We finally got to see Nanny in late October through plexiglass and masked.  Sadly, she got Covid and ended up in the hospital 2 weeks later.  She had a mild case thankfully and did fine but it was a long road. So very thankful!

0 comments: