Monday, February 22, 2010

Waiting on Spring

Well, it's official... we are OVER winter! The spring fever has kicked in big time in this house and we are itching to get outside. This weekend was warm with beautiful blue skies and gave us just a glimpse of what is to come.

Our computer got a NASTY virus and we had to completely destroy the hard drive and start all over. I use the term "we" loosely, because anyone who knows me, knows I struggle just to turn on a computer much less strip a hard drive and rebuild.

Luckily, there are very intelligent people in this world, one being our neighbor. Lee has spent many hours in our office using words I have no intention of ever understanding, but I'm happy to report, we are back in business.

Here are some pictures from the last few days...

Trace found my sunglasses the other day and exclaimed "Hollywood" as he put them on... I don't know where he learns these things.
You know who had to wear them next, poor dog.

Trace "helped" me make lasagna the other night for dinner. I snuck in spinach, because he has an adverse reaction to anything green. He's got the stirring down pat, if only I can teach him to wipe it off the cabinets, floor and ceiling when he's finished. ha!

We awoke the other morning to find EPB in our driveway. They used our front yard to uncoil the fiber optics line that then stretched all the way down our street. If you look closely, you can see all of the line wound around our yard.

Trace got into the spirit by putting on his hard hat and work vest. He would have totally been in that lift bucket if I had only unlocked the front door!


Found these two on the couch at 11:00 pm the other night watching TV. Trace had been in bed for hours when he apparently awoke needing a Franklin the Turtle fix.

Daddy was happy to oblige. (Yes, he still sleeps with a bobbie... don't judge)
Spring is right around the corner... and we are counting the days!

0 comments: