Thursday, April 21, 2011

A boat ride, skinny jeans and everything in between

Girby took her maiden voyage on the pontoon boat the other day. We set out to ride down the river to my dad's marina for a Sunday afternoon cookout. She loved it!



The Masters is tradition around here. My brother called on Tuesday before it started to say he had FREE tickets to the Saturday and Sunday rounds if we wanted them. He and Kadi were going on Thursday and Friday. For a few minutes I was giddy with excitement of getting to see Augusta National in person, until reality set in that we have a nursing newborn. Hello, real world. Somehow, I don't think the golfers would take to kindly to me walking down the 18th with my breast pump. Oh well, hopefully there will be other years.
Daddy had to settle for watching it from his recliner with his 2 favorite girls.
OK, I'm gonna be an obnoxious mom for a minute, showing off her sweet baby girl's pictures...

Her centerfold pose...

That will only be cute for a very short time! She loves going without her diaper, so I had to crop all of these pictures to make them PG!

She's found her toes...


Her favorite position...
"Oh yeah, I've got this guy totally wrapped!"
My little buddy on his way to his preschool's Easter egg hunt. Thanks Sisty for the cute shirt!
I love to see Nanny holding Keatyn. We need to get a four generation picture soon.

Look at little miss rocking her skinny jeans. Nana brought them back from her Golden Girls shopping weekend.
I know I'm partial, but isn't my mom beautiful? I hope Keatyn grows up to be just like her.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Love the newest blog....and you are so right about two things: yes, you do need to do a four generation picture (that is something priceless you can never replace) and yes your Mother is beautiful (inside & out) I love her dearly! I hope Keatyn grows up to be just like her too....

Claire said...

Love all your pics Heidi! And look at miss Keatyn holding her head up so well already!

When I ready "skinny jeans" in the post title, I thought good for you Heidi, already rocking the skinnys so soon after baby =)

Love all of the shots of Keatyn. She's a beauty!