Monday, June 20, 2011

Soggy Toes 2

Well, she may not look a THING like her brother, but Keatyn seems to be taking after him in more ways than one.

It's hard to outdo the original Soggy Toes...
Trace rightfully earned his nickname for Abram's pirate themed 2nd birthday party in July of 07. My extremely creative cousin, Carrie, made every child a du rag for the occasion.
That's probably my all time favorite baby picture of him.

Those cheeks, oh, those sweet cheeks! I could just slurp them right off his little face.

Fast forward 4 years...

Little sister has found her feet and takes every opportunity to take a nibble.

Is flexibility hereditary?
She even managed to get them in her mouth while eating green beans sitting upright in her high chair, which resulted in both of us needing a bath after dinner.

Of course, what do you expect from children whose mother's claim to fame is her ability to do the splits on the wall?

Correction... USED to. I feel after birthing 2 babies, I should probably retire that little trick.

I owe my flexibility to my brother who used me as his personal wrestling dummy as a child. He would contort me into a pretzel every afternoon as a warm-up before wrestling practice while my mom stood in the corner yelling, "DON'T HURT HIM HEIDI, REMEMBER YOU'RE BIGGER THAN HE IS!"

Really mom, really?

So maybe they got it from me, or maybe they both have a foot fetish.

Either way, if my toes were that cute, I'd probably munch on them too.

0 comments: