Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"She thinks my tractors sexy..."

I mean really... what girl can resist a ride from a cutie pie sporting a monster truck "Gravedigger" shirt and a crooked haircut?

(And no, that was not a home-done cut... I paid for that.)

Daddy fashioned up a snazzy seat belt and away they went, tilling the garden and harvesting the crops.
The starts and stops were pretty rough at first, but toddlers adjust quicker than you'd think to whiplash.
The yard was somewhat "junglish" at the time but it's now been mowed and that John Deere can really roll now. I think we've started something!

1 comments:

Andi said...

I must say seeing Trace being such a good big brother makes me anticipate Harper's arrival even more to watch her and Addi develope a relationship.
I'm certain it will be a love/hate (only seeing love here in this photo) but still...