Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Egg-stravaganza

Our church hosted an Easter Egg-stravaganza yesterday. Ten THOUSAND Easter eggs and over a thousand people. They had inflatables, snow cones, face painting, and a really sweet Easter story before the egg hunts started. I heard from our children's coordinator afterwards that a child accepted Christ into his heart right after the bible story was told, which makes this day such a blessing!!! I love that our church does so much community outreach and tries to touch children's lives that have never been exposed to Jesus before.

He's even dressed like an Easter egg!


Someone wasn't finished...
Miss new boobs wanted to be sure everyone saw her big ole' Easter eggs.
Sorry... that was ugly.

How long do you think she was content to just watch???
I can't believe they let me in here!!
Daddy, daddy... I got this.

1 comments:

Jane said...

Heidi! You're hilarious!!!! love "the comment"!