Sunday, May 22, 2016

Celebrating BB

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Brown.  To say we can't wait to get our hands on this little guy or girl is an understatement.  And of course, adding to the excitement is the fact that we DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!!  It has taken some getting used to.  I'm a planner.  I could never have done it, but it's so fun that they have.  Being at the hospital when Andy walks out and says, "It's a __________" and "It's name is ______________" is something I can hardly wait for.  Seeing my baby brother become a daddy is something so special.  They will make amazing parents.  A few weeks ago, we celebrated BB at the English Rose Tea Room with lots of sweet friends...

These two. 

They've been besties since I was in the womb and my mom used to walk into work at the March of Dimes with her shoes untied and her hair piece in hand.  Bonnie would tie her shoes and fix her "do" because she was too pregnant to do it herself.  She has been a constant in my life and I'm so thankful for amazing, strong women that have loved my family for so many years.  She has made a beautiful blanket for all of the kids born and you should have heard the gasp in the crowd when Kadi opened hers.




Last Sunday, we celebrated at my house with a family and friends shower.  I love watching Kadi's belly grow, knowing my niece or nephew is kicking away inside!














June 15th is the expected arrival but you never know.  Can't wait to meet BB!

0 comments: