Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Road Rash

Well yesterday at the park, Trace's face met the pavement. YIKES!!

He was running to the car and all I saw was blond hair flopping in the wind and then nothing but feet! I was sooo hoping he actually landed on the grass but when I saw him come up in daddy's arms crying I knew we weren't so lucky. He was SO tough. He only cried for a few seconds and then I started! j/k

The IMMEDIATE strawberry it left on his forehead nearly sent me into hysterics and if Jimmy hadn't been there to tell me that was "normal" we would have made a trip straight to the ER.

By bath time last night, this is what it looked like. I can only imagine the beautiful array of colors it will turn before it finally heals, but let's just hope it's gone by August 15th.

Won't that look lovely in wedding pictures?!? We'll either have to get creative with the hairdo or some serious makeup!! (sorry Uncle Ogie and Aunt Kadi) Oh boy...I'm afraid this is the first of many!

0 comments: