Sunday, May 30, 2010

Why'd we even bother?

So... after the hundreds of dollars (not to mention dozen or so man hours) we spent on Trace's big boy bed, the week before we left for vacation this is where he took his naps...

Day 1

It's like he was busy, busy, busy working his puzzles and then he got veeerrrry, veeerrrry sleepy and just couldn't make it to his bed 2 feet away.

Day 2

He thinks to himself, hummm I think I need to go to the potty before my nap... he opens the door, steps out of his room, and BAM is overcome with exhaustion, falling straight to the ground sound asleep in the hall.

Day 3

I remember this spot, the carpet fibers felt so nice against the side of my face...

A good mother would have probably picked him up and carried him to his cozy, pillow topped bed, but at least I covered him up!

How does the old saying go?

Never wake a (38 pound) sleeping baby...

0 comments: