Friday, May 27, 2011

Mama Mia

Look who finally made it to church for Mother's Day...
It wasn't pretty, but we got there. No one was speaking to each other, but we got there. We were all breathless, sweaty, and late...but we got there.
No, I'm kidding.

It was really amazing to sit in church with my TWO babies for the first time on Mother's Day. I felt so unbelievably blessed! Trace stayed with us and we went to the contemporary service.

Keatyn did let one rip about halfway through, and since she was in her car seat on the floor and no one could see her, guess who everyone thought did it.

Ohhh... don't the mamas always get the blame?

After church we went to my mom's for Sunday lunch with the family...




Every child in the world should be so blessed to have a mother and grandmother like these two. I have honestly learned from the best and am thankful everyday for them!





0 comments: