Tuesday, January 22, 2019

November

I'm not sure what happened but I got these posted out of order.  Better late than never...

Our unexpected trip to Neyland one Saturday in November.  Jesse Doty called that morning with tickets so we quickly headed out!  Such a beautiful fall day to enjoy a game with friends, even if we lost.




The next day, I hosted Thanksgiving at our house for my side of the family.  Love having them all here together!



That Tuesday after grandparents day at school, we headed to Destin for Thanksgiving.  Jimmy stayed back this year to hunt.  We missed him but was glad he got to do his thing completely uninterrupted.
























I love this family tradition!! So thankful for special time together and making these memories!

























0 comments: