Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Summer in Quarantine

A few pictures of our summer in quarantine... 

We have built box forts in the basement, that I'm still staring at tonight as I type this on August 11th.  We have this one pictured below that is now parked on the pool table and now have one large enough for 2 to sleep in.  And I know that because I have personally slept in it twice. :)

We went up to my dad's camper at Camp Columbus to grill out and Keatyn and I ended up spending the night.  





The next day was Father's Day and we had a fun day planned up there with hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill.  However, once we were all there, the heavens opened up and it POURED for over an hour while we waited in cars and the camper.  We ended up packing everything up and moving it to our house.












These dogs are so loved...

Fun with friends...






















Fourth of July...
































0 comments: