Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bare Naked Baby Blogger



I have a new blogging buddy! Trace decided to climb up onto the desk and pull out EVERY rubber band and paper clip in the desk while I was reading blogs. You know, that is one of those "pick your battles" moments and I chose to let him win this one. Just the mere pleasure of it entertaining him for a few uninterrupted seconds was good enough for me! The fact that he had just had his bath and was still running around naked only added to the thrill of getting to sit on the desk and make a huge mess! What is it about little boys and being necked... is this a peek at what's to come? I couldn't resist the pictures, I just love that little hiney!! Again... one day I'm sure I will pay for this!

1 comments:

Andi said...

i noticed that the bare naked baby blogger is looking at addi's website...hmmm, I won't tell Josh.
love it tho!!