Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wedding Weekend Part 2

OK, I can't possibly put the rest of the pictures on one post, so there will have to be a round 3. Here are some from the wedding day and at the reception.

To say I'm a tad disappointed in my photography skills is a major understatement. It's safe to say, Olan Mills will not be calling me anytime soon to "capture the moments of your life". Not only did I not get ANY pictures of my little family of 3 or with Jimmy's parents, but the only one of my "Brown" family is so blurry, you can hardly tell who we are. I'm holding out hope that the professional photographer captured at least one of us... we'll see!

I also didn't take any during the ceremony. I didn't know if we were "allowed" and being that I was sitting on the second row, it would have been a little obvious. I have seen some other peoples pictures on Facebook of the ceremony and they are wonderful. Good job guys, I never noticed a click or a flash!!

The wedding was at Second Pres downtown (which is BEAUTIFUL) and the reception was at The Mill.

Here goes...

A little pre-wedding entertainment courtesy of Drew and Trace.
The Hot Mamas!
Kadi, her mom, sister, and grandmother in the brides room.
Snack time
You've heard me mention Andy's 2 great loves... bacon and gliders. So, it was only appropriate that on his wedding day, he was fortunate enough to find one in the nursery to relax in before the big nuptials. Bring him his Snuggie and a remote control and he could have missed the wedding entirely!
The Thaxton clan
Me, Casey, and Carrie (don't know what I'm doing??) Can you tell it was a little warm in the church, we were "glowing"?
Mr. and Mrs...

Aren't they gorgeous?
At the wedding, the preacher accidentally said, "I would like to introduce to you for the first time, Andy and Kadi... Cole" (Cole is Kadi's maiden name) Ha! Andy is never going to live that one down!

Kadi's dad giving a toast
Andy's "Auburn" carrot cake cupcakes
First dance- At Last by Etta James... so appropriate!
Father/Daughter dance- Somewhere Over the Rainbow

One of my favorites of the night
Nalin, Luke, and Laura
Kadi and my Aunt Patty (LOVED those centerpieces!!)
Me and my little dancin' machine!
I'm not sure who this kind woman was, but Trace obviously won her over. She was very sweet to dance with him.
Aunt Gail and Royce cutting a rug
Casey and Drew
Jimmy's dad trying to wrangle Trace off the dance floor.
The Golden Girl's final wedding. Andy was the baby of 7!
More later...

0 comments: