Friday, July 8, 2011

My life in cell phone pictures...

I was going through my phone the other day and found all of these pictures I take on the fly, when I can't get to or don't have my "real" camera on me.

It occurred to me that these pictures will never be printed and put in an album or downloaded to my Picasa account like the thousands of other real pictures I take, and when I inevitably drop my phone in the lake or back over it with the car, these memories will be gone forever.

So... here they are.

The boys and the big, BIG bass...
Baking banana bread in the buff...
Perfecting that precious pucker and pout...
Painting porches and pondering...
child labor laws.
Getting good golf guidance...
I forwarded this picture to Uncle Andy when I took it because he loves going to the driving range and wants Trace to love golf as much as he does. A few days later, I was in the office and he pulled it up on his phone, and from that tiny little picture on his 2 inch screen he commentated on this perfect stance, great swing, his follow through and blah, blah, blah...

That's a sports crazed uncle for ya.

I just thought he looked cute... but that's just a mom for ya.

0 comments: