Saturday, July 2, 2011

4 Generations

We finally went and had our four generation picture made. I was so happy with the way it turned out.

Out of all the proofs, this was about the only one where Keatyn's hands weren't covering her face. I dug that white monogrammed collar out of her mouth before every shot. But then I realized, this is just her at this age and it's something we will always remember.

Trace tagged along with us, because we got our pictures made at Sears in the mall and he never misses an opportunity to eat at "Chick-a-Lay" and feed the train, that only works half the time, countless quarters.

Since he was with us, I thought we'd get a picture of both kids with Nanny.

Doesn't Trace's face say it all??? He is a hot mess!
We also had a picture made of my mom and the kids, that I somehow missed a copy of. We gave it to dad for Father's Day to add to the shrine of grandbaby pictures in his office. If he doesn't retire before Andy and Kadi have children, he will seriously have to knock out a wall or something!

These pictures are priceless to me... as is everyone in them!

0 comments: