Sunday, November 13, 2011

Country's Biggest Night

We went to the CMA's for the second time with Trinity and Eddie and again, it was wonderful!

We ate at Morton's Steak House before the show. Swanky, huh. Cheapo here got a salad and split the Chilean Sea Bass with Trinity. Jimmy got a big ole' honker bone-in filet which was as much as it costs to fill up my car. Everything is "a-la-carte" which is just a very fancy way of saying expensive. The boys got brussels sprouts and creamed spinach as their side... we couldn't believe it. I just kept thinking when the bill came, "Do you know how much I could have gotten at Kohl's for what we paid for brussel sprouts?" ha! I'm kidding, you only live once right. After all, it was country's biggest night! :)
Our seats weren't nearly as good as the first year but my mom, dad, Aunt Gail, Royce, and cousin Casey all met us there and sat right behind us!



We tried to get a group picture but the usher kept shooing us off. Gail and Royce jumped down in the lower section for one quick shot.
Sisty and Granddaddy graciously stayed home and kept our babies while we had a night out in Nashville. I'm not sure if I was more excited about the fancy dinner and show or taking a Lunesta at bedtime and sleeping until my little eyes opened on their own (AT 9:00 A.M.!!!!) I couldn't wait to get home and see the kids. Nights out are fun, but it's always good to come home to precious hugs and kisses!

0 comments: