Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tutu cute

Every baby girl needs a tutu. A pink one, no doubt.
I just couldn't pass this one up on the clearance rack at Belk.
Look, she's already plea'ing. (I have NO idea how to spell that word.)
HOWEVER...
Girls over the age of 10 should probably refrain. Wonder if hers was 65% off too?
I'll admit, I took this in the bathroom at the CMA Awards (more on that later.) Classy I know, but I just had to. Jimmy asked me when I came out, "Didn't Keatyn have an outfit on just like that yesterday?"

Yes, yes she did.

Minus the bedazzles and heels.

(Now the secret's out as to what he's really doing while I'm in the bathroom.)

I'll admit, I'm LOVING dressing this little girl. I'm a fanatic about getting a good deal and think it's utterly ridiculous to spend a fortune on clothes they'll literally be able to wear for a few short months and then end up with spit, snot, and carrots all over them. But, finding bargains is so much fun.

Speaking of...
I've already started her holiday collection for next year. Again, gotta love the tutu!

Notice the tag says $36.00. Uh, no way...
I paid 36 CENTS!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Most of her Halloween/Thanksgiving stuff I bought second hand from a friend of mine at church.

Daddy's Little Pumpkin...


It's funny how she can go from "Sweet Baby Tutu" to "Baby in Black" in a matter of seconds...
and then channel Johnny Cash with a little Walk the Line.
Sweet, sweet!

0 comments: