Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Odds and Ends

 I'm slowly getting my blogging mojo back.  Slllooowwwlllyyy.  

As hard as it is to find time to do it sometimes, these are precious memories I want to capture for my kids to see one day so I will MAKE time.  Make it a priority.  

Summer is here so the water toys have come out to play.  Sometimes it feels like we just skipped Spring all together.  Like God went to turn the big season dial and turned once too many.  It's a little scary what August will have in store for us if this continues...

Speaking of water toys.  Granddaddy bought a little something to play with on the lake this year.
I love that when we got to their house to help put it in the water and "test" it, Jim and Sylvia were already scooting around the lake on it.  They are so much fun!

And... this is what happens when you try to pitch baseballs to your boy in the front yard from 3 feet away.  I'm a TERRIBLE pitcher so I have to get really close or a strike doesn't even stand a chance.  Jimmy said I screamed before it ever hit me and then I was down.  I'm just thankful it wasn't my head! 
Ouch... me and a frozen bag of peas were pretty tight for a couple of days.
We're beginning a new era in the Cofer Casa.  Kindergarten.  To say I'm not ready is an understatement, but time marches on and I'll have to learn to let go... a little. :(

We went to CCS for a "Kindergarten Playdate" and Trace got to meet and visit the 3 teachers and classrooms as well as got a tour of the school.  The theme "jumping into Kindergarten" so they read frog books, ate a frog snack and made a frog puppet.  It was really a sweet day.



Looking forward to a great summer!

0 comments: