Sunday, July 1, 2012

Airplane room... coming soon

After 5 1/2 years of the "All American Blue" room, it was time for a change.  We've modified Trace's room over the years, taking down some of the baby stuff and getting a double bed, but the paint, window treatment, and overall look has stayed the same.  Not any more.

 I really thought he'd roll about 4 times and then be over it, but he worked SO hard!  I was really impressed.  Jimmy cut in, I rolled and Sisty managed Trace (yes, that was a full time job.)  Surprisingly, Keatyn napped next door through the entire first coat!  We got lucky.

If you'd told me at noon that day, that his room would be sleepable by that night, I would have said you were high (on paint fumes no doubt.)  But, by bedtime the place was painted, vacuumed, dusted, put back together and ready for this fella. Now the decorating begins!  To be continued...

0 comments: