Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bowling and Balldium and Bumper Cars... oh my!

Remember Karate Kid???  I watched that hundreds of times as a kid and always wondered if a place really existed like the one Ralph Macchio took Elizabeth Shue to on their first date.  Well, Pinstrikes is pretty darn close. It's a one stop shop in the kid fun department, and you may need to refinance your house once you're done... so enjoy! 

 We bowled without bumpers this time and Trace got a strike!  A REAL strike!!  He was so proud.  Keatyn was not about to be left in that stroller this time.  She made herself very clear early on...
  This is Jimmy saying, "She just picked up that ball!!!"  She's freakishly strong.

 Then the boys played some Balladium.  Very cool...
 And Trace and I bumped cars.   You've heard of "spinning on a dime?"  When they first turn those cars on, they literally do that.  They need to post a sign about that for us old folks.

 Mine are still at the age where they require no quarters. :)
 Before we got there, I had to run in Krispy Kreme to get hats for VBS.  The girl that waited on me was one of my Kindergarten students at Woodmore.  Then when we got to Pinstrikes, the girl that took our dinner order was another one.  They both just graduated from Brainerd High School!!!  I can't believe I'm that old!  Wow... makes me want to cherish everyone of these memories with my babies.  They are growing so fast!


0 comments: