Saturday, June 30, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I'm way behind.  That's what a 2 week fever and tubes will do to a mom.  It's funny how neither of those things actually happened to me, yet they SO directly impacted my life.  I hate it when my babies are sick!!

So Father's Day was kind of a mess.  Jimmy stayed home with both kids while I did nursery duty at church... (Happy Father's Day dear!!!) and that night we doped Trace up on Tylentol and went to my parents to watch the U.S. Open and eat with my brother.

I don't think Trace ever got off the couch, but was perfectly content with a DVR full of kiddy movies Nana had taped for him.  I lost count as to how many ice cream cones she brought him over the course of the evening.  "But he has a fever..."


Playing pee-pie with Papaw...

Sadly, the only pictures we managed to take with daddy were when we got home.  Trace mustered a smile. (Tylentol is a wonderful thing)  Note Keatyn's hair...
She looks like Curly, Larry or Moe (I don't know which ones are which) of the 3 Stooges when her hair comes down from pig tails.

Daddy, we don't tell you nearly enough, but we appreciate all you do so much!!!  You are truly the best father I could have ever prayed for!  WE LOVE YOU!  Happy Father's Day

0 comments: