Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blessed Beyond Belief

It's Thanksgiving Eve, and although I should have been asleep an hour ago, here I sit typing, and counting my blessings. Then the realization hit me... I have WAY too many to ever count.

Thank You Lord!

I cooked dinner tonight staring at my beautiful Christmas tree with Silent Night playing in the background, while listening to my boys running around outside in the yard, and it struck me...

I am so blessed...

and I am so thankful.

I am grateful to wake up to this goofball everyday...
even when he does things like this...
My mom laughed and called it a toddlers "rite of passage." I asked her if that's what she called it when my brother and I did it.

God just made grandmothers to somehow see the good in every situation... what a blessing!

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: