Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Birthday Mania... Part 2

So, part 2 of our fun filled day, began with pulling up to Chuck E. Cheese (in the rain) to see a line outside that extended halfway down the outside wall.

Take me home please.

In all my years (some of which include working there) I've never seen it that crowded. I'll hand it to our dear family and friends, if it wasn't my child's party, I'd have dropped the gift at the door and hightailed it home.
I can't believe he's a whole hand!
Getting his birthday crown.



"Please someone put me to bed!"

The new ticket blaster. Cool, very cool.

I loved this! The best way to give money. Trace pulled and pulled and each dollar bill was taped together.
OK... that face is worth standing in line to get in, enduring pure pandemonium on a rainy Saturday night, and every penny we paid for the party.

First loves...

I'm not sure what's going on with the head cock.

It was such a wild night, Trace brought 80% of his gifts home to open and I'm completely confused as to who got him what. Thank you cards are gonna be difficult.

But he loved his party and it was a fantastic day celebrating our 2 little blessings!

(And I'm done til next year!!!)

0 comments: