Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mexican night with my Amigos

I couldn't believe it, but we wrangled the boys into another "group" date. I'm sure they would much prefer to keep the kids while we have our girls night out and avoid hearing our conversations about childbirth, gossip about sorority sisters from college they've never met, and endless tales of our/their children, but every now and then we like for them to tag along ;)
We went to Leslie's this time and decided on a Mexican fiesta. Right up Jimmy's alley. Leslie did all the meat, and we brought the fixins.

I love that we are raising babies together. Three of our bambinos will start Kindergarten together this fall... how is that possible??? And Iris' daughter is only 6 months older than Keatyn. It's been almost 20 years since we all met, that is so hard to believe! I love these girls so much and can't imagine doing life without them!
And we think we'll keep the boys too!

0 comments: