Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Slumbering at Sixty

OK, I'm getting worried about myself. You know when you plan to do something in your mind and you think about it over and over until you actually begin to believe you did it? Please... someone else say this happens to them. I thought I had already posted these pictures and it turns out... no, I'm just crazy!

Kadi (my brother's wonderful fiancee) and her sister threw their mom, Carol, a 60th birthday slumber party... how fun is that! Mom and I went and unfortunately couldn't spend the night but had the best time. They truly thought of everything, pjs, pinatas, old pictures, music, games, prizes, food, wine, you name it! They did it at the Pot House, off of Suck Creek Road. They put on the invitation... "bring your cold cream and bifocals!" Here are some of the pictures from the night.

Above is me, mom, Kadi, and Carol... I can't wait to be a part of this family, they are really amazing and so much fun.

Oh, and they even made these cutouts for everyone to make pictures in. I thought mom might let me be the busty one for once, but noooo, still flat as a flitter!


Here is Carol opening her gifts. Look closely, that is a bra with golf balls in it. My mom got that at her 50th birthday and decided to pass it down to Carol for her 60th... oh, those family heirlooms!There's the birthday girl... isn't she gorgeous? I just know my nieces and nephews are going to have those beautiful dimples!!
Kadi and her sister (sitting in the chair) made up a questionaire... "How well do you know Carol?" This was the prize box for whoever got the most and least right. I was very honored to be apart of the celebration! You guys really know how to throw a party and your mom is so blessed to have you!

0 comments: