Friday, March 13, 2009

The pajama saga continues

OK, I thought we had moved on and I really had no intentions of posting about the pj dilemma again, but sweet Andi assured me that inquiring minds DO want to know. Just wait Andi, Addi will be doing this before you know it!

I went to get Trace the other morning and this is what I found...
I couldn't help but laugh out loud and run to get my camera. You can tell from the pictures, he's not quite sure if he's in trouble or not. But between the paci, bedhead, and pitiful look, who could get mad at that face?

Ironically, I have been searching for days online trying to find a dress for my brother and Kadi's rehearsal dinner and wedding in August, and had come across several one shoulder dresses. My cousin got married a few years ago and wore a one shoulder wedding gown and looked GORGEOUS in it. I just wasn't sure I could pull it off, but apparently my 2-year-old son can! According to "Fashion Police" on E! the one shoulder look is really popular right now... he's just keeping up with the trends (wouldn't Joan be proud)!

Once I got him downstairs to change his diaper, I suddenly discovered... there was no diaper. Very confused, I ran back upstairs and tore his bed apart looking for it but found no trace of one. My mom and dad bathed and dressed him for bed the night before and I thought to myself "surely they put a diaper on him." Papaw has been known for putting diapers on backwards or inside out, but never letting him go commando.

When I got back downstairs, I pulled his right leg out of the pjs and realized his left leg was HUGE. If you look closely at the second picture, you can tell. He had slid the diaper off his little tushy and all the way down into the leg. He managed to do all of this without ever unsnapping or unzipping his pajamas. Oh...never a dull moment!

0 comments: