Wednesday, October 24, 2012

For the Girls II

So I seriously, SERIOUSLY dropped the ball on the Susan G. Komen walk this year.  Planning our extravaganza to meet Mickey was just all I could handle at one time.  Yes, I got continuous emails about the walk, yet that didn't seem to jog my daily memory to send an email, create a team, make t-shirts or register.

A week or so before the walk, my Aunt Gail texted me to ask if we were walking "For the Girls" this year.  Yes, of course we are!!  We will always walk For the Girls!!! 
 Dad lost a very close friend and colleague this summer and walked proudly in memory of Marie and in honor of my amazing Mama, both of my grandmothers and countless others! 
So, our little team commenced with our left over sign from last year and our t-shirts bearing the year 2011. But, we were there!


Next year, I vow to do better and to grow our team and the support for this amazing cause!

FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!!!

0 comments: