Friday, October 26, 2012

Randomness...

Sometimes I look at my Picasa camera roll and realize I have these random photos I've snapped of our "life."  They don't fit neatly into a properly titled blog post, yet they are memories of everyday life with my little people.  Cute pictures, of cute kids, doing cute things.  Hence, random cuteness...

 Feeding Lady while Granddaddy and Sisty are out of town.
The cuteness of this picture was short lived.  It lasted right up until Dr. Fowler walked into the exam room for her 3 month post-op check.  I held her squirmy, squealing head still just long enough for him to determine that YES the tubes were still in her ears!  More so than the fact that we paid $2500 for those bless-ed tubes, is the fact that we don't have to see that terrifying (yet very nice) man wearing the head light again anytime soon.  I don't think either of them could've stood it.
We took Trace to his first high school football game.  It was homecoming at CCS, and while the team is pretty pitiful, :(  Trace had a absolute ball running and play.  He never saw a play of the game.
Not. even. one.
"Oh, you mean I'm not supposed to be playing on the laptop???"  I've said before, when she does finally say her name, it's gonna come out "No Ma'am" because that's how she's most often addressed.
"Well, since I've already plucked off the control, shift and enter key, I'll just finish up this email and be done." 
We had the Dishmon's over to watch the UT game, and while we were enthralled in learning to make caramel apples for Trace's fall party at school (which I totally nixed by the way) someone had a hard time keeping her pants on...
Kids these days.  They'll do anything to get attention.
Daddy didn't think it was all that cute.
If you can't go to the ocean, bring the ocean to the tub...
Tinker toys at the Creative Discovery Museum...
Another football game at the Coffelts with all the kiddos.  GBO!!
Not one of my finer moments as a mother.  But as I was trying to pack for Disney, Keatyn was getting things out of the suitcase at a quicker rate than I was putting them in.  She finally grew bored of that and crawled into the tub.  Next thing I knew the water was on and she was soaked, but she entertained herself for 30 whole minutes while I finished packing. 
Sometimes it's totally worth the clean up!
I absolutely adore these two!!  Keatyn is so crazy about her Nanny (and I think the feeling is mutual.) 
You probably can't tell from the picture, but the fact that she only has one pigtail and no glitter on the toes of her Princess shoes tells the story of my life and adequately explains her personality.  MY HANDS ARE FULL!!

But full of random, and wonderful cuteness :)

0 comments: