Monday, October 13, 2008

Hot Wheels

Today, we had adventures in wheels. First, my friend Jill called and invited us over to play in her "jumping" inflatable that she had for her daughter, Abby's, birthday party. The kids loved it for about 5 minutes and then they were on to rumaging through her garage to find anything with wheels, preferably motorized! Jill, your garage is every kids dream come true, I think they drug everything out except the weedeater. Abby, who turned 2 yesterday, amazed me at her driving ability! She even knew how to operate the radio. Aside from a little whip lash, they had a ball. I think I know what Santa is bringing Trace for Christmas.

They wore out pretty fast and had to stop to refuel! It's hard being little you know.
Then, Trace and I headed to Logan's to meet my friends for lunch. He always loves it when we meet Aunt Penny and Aunt Lynda because they always bring him something. You should have seen his eyes light up when he saws Aunt Penny's new scooter... sorry kiddo, not this time!! They brought him a huge kick ball and a sweet pig just like the one he carried around at Woodmore when we went to visit them. It won't be long before he'll be asking for a ride though, watch out world!
It was a very fun, eventful day! Now I have to go finish packing because we are leaving for the beach tomorrow and I have so much to do. I've got to get my DVR set to tape all of my shows while I'm gone, forget the laundry right... you've got to get your priorities straight!! See you soon!

0 comments: