Monday, October 27, 2008

When boys get quiet...




If you are squinting at the pictures above trying to tell what that is Trace is playing with, you are correct...it is a feminine product! I have learned since Trace became mobile that if it ever gets quiet, you better go... quickly. The last few days I have found him in my bathroom, in the drawer, unwrapping these. He is fascinated with them for some reason. After all the hundreds of dollars we have spent on toys, who knew this is what he wanted to take apart and put back together! I told him the other day to go show daddy what he was playing with and he proudly ran into the living room and threw it in Jimmy's lap. He looked at me as if to say, "Should we be worried?" I remember my mom telling the story of my brother emerging from her bedroom in front of the cable man with maxi pads stuck all over his body, so I guess it could have been worse. You've always heard the saying, curiosity killed the cat... in this case, curiosity killed the kotex!

0 comments: