Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I love Santa... not so much!


Well, we went to visit Santa this morning. Last year, Trace sat up in his lap and was mesmerized by his beard and fur. This year, I knew would be a different story. Jimmy opted to be the "photographer", leaving me to do the dirty work... thanks dear. You have to watch these in sequence to get the full effect. Picture 1 & 2, warming up from afar... not actually touching him though. Mommy holding me... OK, mommy putting me down BUT standing right beside me... not bad.

Picture 3, we have landing... and DON'T like it! Bless Santa's heart, he just sits there, stares straight ahead and keeps smiling at the camera no matter what is going on in his lap! I've often wandered if Santa wears a cup under that suit... I certainly would! I hope they pay them well!

Picture 4, look at that sad little face. Can't you just hear him saying, "I'm here but really not liking it. I surrender, just take the *#@! picture and get me out of here!"

0 comments: