Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Didn't Lance Armstrong start off this way?



Well, tonight we dusted off the old bikes and took them for a spin. Other than one time on vacation, it has been a LONG time since I have been on a bike. We bought a child seat and headed to the high school where there were few people and a lot of open space... thank goodness. I resisted the urge to purchase the full armor of pads for Trace, opting only for the helmet and the wonderful bicycle skills of his father! I made Jimmy ride with Trace, if you have ever seen me run you would completely understand! It is not that I am that uncoordinated, but I didn't trust myself on a bike with my "precious cargo". We had a great time and Trace seemed to really love it. We heard a lot of "whee", "oh boy", "go", and "bump" (speed humps were everywhere).

0 comments: