Sunday, September 7, 2008

Grandparent's Day





Well, I really dropped the ball on this one. I didn't even realize until we got to church this morning that it was Grandparent's Day. Even worse, it was my dad who reminded me! I just have to say that in the grandparent department, Trace truly won out. He has the 4 most caring, loving grandparents any little boy could ask for. He is the only grandchild on both sides (until Andy and Kadi give my parents another one, of course!!!) so he has to be shared quite often. We feel so blessed to have parents that want to be such a part of his life and have waited so long for him. I love watching Trace develop relationships with each of them. They all have their own special things they do together. Jimmy and I both have and had grandparents that were a big part of our lives and are fortunate enough to have 5 of the 8 still living! Grandaddy, Sisty, Papaw, and Nana, thank you for loving Trace so much and for being so supportive to us! We love you and appreciate you more than words can say!! Happy Grandparent's Day!

0 comments: