Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You just don't know!

OK, I'm sure this will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me but... computers are not my thing. I have been wanting so badly to set up a blog after spending months reading my friends (thank you Leslie, Trinity, and Andi). I have even become a little stalkerish by reading blogs of people I hardly know from my friends links. I feel like I already know some of those people. I decided it was time. After a LOT of work (I even had to get a "lesson" from the Infiniti + Computer man today AND one of Jimmy's workers) I have a blog!!! This is just a fun way to stay in touch with people and to share with family and friends. I love watching all the little ones grow up in the pictures you send and hearing about your lives. So... here is a glimpse into mine!

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Welcome Aboard!! Trace is adorable. I am so glad you have a blog now!

Kellie and Chuck said...

Hello! Welcome to the Blog world! It is fun to read and keep up with people on here. I can't believe how big your little boy has gotten, he is so cute! Take Care!

Kellie