Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Lupper" with the girls


Today I got to spend some time with my friends from college celebrating a new job. Iris, Jill, Leslie, and I met at Big River at yes, 3:45 in the afternoon to celebrate Leslie's new job as the Nurse Practitioner at Erlanger for the Chattanooga Heart Institute. After the burn unit closed this summer, Leslie had been "displaced" and is so excited to begin her new job next week. Jill is still at Battle Elementary and Iris is a realtor for Keller Williams. It is always so nice to get to visit and catch up with them. It is funny how things change, our "girls night out" now happens in the middle of the afternoon due to jobs and childcare but we don't care, we're just glad to find the time to do it! I feel very blessed to have these girls in my life and look forward to many more "lupper" dates!! Congrats Leslie, we are so proud of you!


1 comments:

SDT said...

Heidi,
Thank you for posting this picture and for the congrats you send my way. I don't know what I would do without my girls!! I love you all and I too look forward to more luppers! Love, Leslie